Monday, December 17, 2012

Change Is A Good Thing, Right?

Have you ever gotten one of those really strange urges to just do something crazy? Something you would probably regret later and you'd get a lot of judgement over? No... I'm not talking about killing somebody. I'm talking about like a drastic change in style, getting a dog, streaking, or bleaching the royal f*** out of your hair. Well, I have. :P I went from this:
(Just an FYI: This was how I did my hair to play the role of Tommy in Annie: Get Your Gun)

To the ridiculously opposite:

Yes. My hair is not WHITE!!! Crazy, right? Let me put this in perspective for you. I'm 19 1/2. I've had dark brown hair since the day I was born. Almost 20 years of dark hair and all the sudden my hair is WHITE. It's not like I gradually changed or I went with a light shade of brown or even like a dirty blonde. No. I went WHITE. People kept asking me "Why'd you dye your hair white?" I answered with two parts. First part: "I didn't dye it. I bleached the living hell out of it" which got a decent amount of laughs. And the second part: "I'm 19. I need to do stuff that I'm gonna regret later". The last one was mostly for laughs but it also ties into my "Make Life Amazing" mantra (as of late). Why hold back? I've seen people in movies with this hair. I think it looks cool. So why the hell not? What are people gonna do? Tell me they don't like it? Then what? Stumped ya, didn't I. Well, that's precisely it. They can't do jack shit! :D So, why not even add some purple in their. Actually, I think I just might. ;P You never know. I may have just leapt off the deep end.

Peace, Love, and the Beauty of Existentialism,

Matty Taylor :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment