Monday, December 3, 2012

Passion

Yesterday, I ordered a program called Music Maker by Magix. I have the 2012 version and they just started selling the 2013 version (obviously, not wanting to wait past 12/21). I love music. It's my passion, my reason for living. I may or may not be good at it but I definitely try anyway. I love the program because it makes it fairly easy to focus less on the technical side and more on the artistic side: the only side I AM good at. Well, when I tried installing it, it took forever to download the pieces and then to extract and then to... well, long story short... it took forever. I finally think it's finished and low and behold: nope. It didn't install correctly. At this point, i'm frustrated and miserable because all I wanted to do today was play with my new toy. Come six o'clock, I had to go to rehearsal for the Nutcracker. Mind you, I started trying to install the program at eight o'clock this morning, so yeah, it took a long time. Well, here it is, 10:45 at night and yet it STILL has not finished. I called customer support and they've fixed it. All it needs to do is finish. Turns out, I didn't have enough space on my computer. Of all things... I wish I had more to report but I unfortunately don't, therefor: I'm going to leave you with links to some of my songs that I made with the OLD version. Hopefully I'll get some songs up from the NEW program (if I can ever get it to work...)

Peace, Love, and a working computer

Matty Taylor :)


I Don't Understand
Going Down
Wide Awake (Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment